Monday, March 9, 2009

My kids clean up nice!

Ally all curled up and in her newest pink flower girl dress...


















I did her hair myself. It wasn't the greatest ever, but she looked cute and felt glamorous. That's all that mattered!













She's so much fun at weddings. She danced and danced all night. Josh's buddies were calling her "The Dancing Girl" and everyone has commented on how cute she was and how she danced. She was the life of the party. What a cool kid!



















Look at those handsome boys with their double windsor knotted matching ties.































I clean up alright too, I think.

6 comments:

The McKenna Family said...

Your kids look adorable! That is the cutest dress, I bet Allie loved it!! Kenyon is so funny in Primary, you should here some of the stories he tells about you, hey just kidding!!!!

The Rook Family said...

Don't believe it, Heather! That kid LIES.

kris said...

You clean up really nice Jen!
I'm impressed by your hairdo skills!

mamateena said...

I love the pics! I really like yours better than the "scary mommy" one. "shudder shudder"

The Atwood Family said...

You all clean up nice!!!

Maigen Zobell said...

Very nice pics. You all look great!