Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"Where'd he get that shiner?"

Why do people always feel compelled to ask the mom, "You beating that kid?" when they get a black eye? (I would never hurt my baby!) But...that may sound better than the actual story...especially a few years from now. He'd probably rather say he got in a fight with his brother or got it playing baseball or something. Anything! lol

It actually looks much worse than in this pic. It's pretty black and blue.
Photobucket

The poor kid was on the toilet waiting for some assistance and got sick of waiting because he was excited to get in the bathtub with his brother, so he lunged forward and fell off the toilet and smacked his face on the side of the tub. Yep...a pooping accident. LOL Someday I'll pull these pics out and say, "Check out Kenyon's shiner he got when he was pooping!" Can't wait! lol

2 comments:

Michelle said...

OH POOR KENYION!!! He is still my handsome! ANd you should see him smile when I call that out to him!! :)

Karen Kaye said...

Would you believe non of my kids have ever gotten one of those? And the boys play hockey! You always make me feel like a pampered city girl LOL!

He still looks adorable. That kid is impossibly cute!