Monday, October 11, 2010

Karter- Everyone Needs One

What would I do without my Karter? He's such a great kid. He is Kolby's #1 helper on this house project and has worked his butt off. We are very proud of him and love him very much.

So...this one's dedicated to KARTER.

Hanging Sheetrock-
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kai helped where he could too. He's spraying popcorn ceilings for me to scrape off. (and might I just add that I HATE those stupid popcorn ceilings? What a mess!)
Photobucket

Ally is good at looking cute and avoiding work....
Photobucket

But it just leaves her plenty of time to teach Kai how to dance...
Photobucket

and shoot her .22
Photobucket

Photobucket

And even though he worked all day, big brother was still there to help his little brothers with the gun. What a great brother!

Showing Kai how to load it...
Photobucket

This kid's a good shot!
Photobucket

Karter adores Kenyon and will help him with anything. The other day Kenyon told me, "Mom, guess what? Karter sayed he loves me today!" Awwwww!
Photobucket

And he cleans up nicely too. What a handsome kid!
Photobucket

No comments: