Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What a Winter!

I'll admit it. I love winter. I'm really sad to see it go. I love all that fluffy white snow. I detest Spring and I'm not a huge fan of summer, although I really do love flowers, but Winter is my FAV season.

I loved my nearly buried pigpen
Photobucket
Loved my buried deck chairs and table
deck chairs and table nearly buried
Loved my sagging trampoline and 2-3 foot snow depths
Sad trampoline
Didn't love the shed cave-in so much though
Smashed Shed

So, now it's spring and even though the temps are up one day and down the next day and the wind keeps the temperature well below 40 most days, all of our snow has gone. Now we are left to endure mud, wetness, dust and nasty wind and still dead looking trees. Spring sucks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm SOOO glad that most of that has melted!! I'm ready for summer!!!!!!!