Friday, April 25, 2008

Dinos & Fossils

What a fun field trip! Ally's class went to the dinosaur museum in Vernal so went along for fun. Kai and Kenyon had never been to the dinosaur museum before. They both loved it.

Photobucket

Ally loved having her baby brother along
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look mom! A bison!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Busted! Tryin to sneak up on Stegosaurus. "Please Step Away from the Exhibit! You are too close!"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not even going to show Mar your pics. She was SOOOO sad that we couldn't go! Hope you had fun with the first grade! HAHA

Dusty and Carol said...

I love the dinosaur museum! It looks like a lot of fun. I bet your kids loved it. I always wanted my mom to go on a field trip with me. - That is nice you are able to go.