Monday, May 5, 2008

Cute! Cute! Cute!

My new neice is ADORABLE! I love her to pieces. She is just so sweet and so cute and my little brother is just the cutest dad ever (I KNEW he would be!). Grizz, my brother, is the first love of my life. I have loved my little brother more than the average sibling since the day he was born. He's just that special kind of guy that gets to a person and has a certain charisma that makes people just love him. He's always been my favorite. My big brother and I both have a special affinity for Grizz. I already love his little girl that much too. She is just SO SWEET. I cannot wait for her to get bigger and start smiling and laughing and moving around. Aunt Jenn is gonna spoil this kid ROTTEN. My kids all adore her too.

Ally thinks she's cool in first grade since she gets to see the teacher's baby all the time and because it's HER cousin.
Photobucket

Kai is enamoured with Teddy. He marvels at her tiny little fingernails and hands and just can't get enough of her. He will sit and hold her for 30 min. at a time. He LOVES Baby Teddy.

awwwwwwww

2 cute kids

"Awww! Cute! Ted-dee"

Photobucket
Love you Teddy Jo! Look up on my FRIENDS list up there for a link to her mommy's blog and more way cute pics of her.

No comments: