Monday, August 25, 2008

Thru the years....

Past first days of school....

Here's my sassy lil' girl on her first day of Head Start when she was 4.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And Kai waving bye to her as she goes....
Photobucket

Big 3rd Grader!
Photobucket

Kindergarten! Awwww!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ally's first day of Kindergarten, but Karter's 2nd week of school. Kindergarten started a week later than the rest of the school.
Photobucket

1st day of 1st Grade
Photobucket

1st Day of 4th Grade
Photobucket

And Kenyon stayed home to drink pop from mom's big ol' mug...
Photobucket

Or was it to play with Karter's football equipment?
Photobucket

Or all of Ally's stuff?
Photobucket

When the kids got home they played with the camera....
Photobucket

Definitely funner to be one of the little boys who stays home, huh? lol

4 comments:

ronnieandjess said...

Hey I made my blog private so email me and I will email you back an invite. The pictures of your kids are cute. Jaicee was glad to have Ally and Marliegh in her class too. She was sad cause Lyndee was in the other one. She was nervous having a new teacher that she didn't know, but I think she is adjusting okay today was worse than the first day. How is the baby? I hope everything went okay for them I am praying for them.

ronnieandjess said...

Hey forgot to give you my email address...lovetoropem@yahoo.com

Dusty and Carol said...

What some cute pictures of your kids growing up. It goes so fast. I remember when Kai was so tiny. Great job on all the blogging. Keep up the good work. It is nice to keep track of what is going on on the other side of the world - or so it feels.

Trent and Amy said...

Cute kids. Sammy is like Ali. She loves school and all her friends there!