Monday, June 30, 2008

CARDINALS BEAT METS!!

OH YEAH! OH YEAH!
The Cardinals beat the stinkin' Mets today 7-1! WOHOO!

Several New York Mets hitters came in with gaudy career numbers against Kyle Lohse. They did next to nothing against the St. Louis Cardinals' resurgent right-hander. Lohse allowed one unearned run in seven innings of the Cardinals' 7-1 victory on Monday night.

Albert Pujols had two hits and two RBIs to back Lohse's seventh straight win.
Photobucket
*sigh* I do love Albert....
Photobucket
Chris Duncan added a two-run homer, his first since May 16, and Aaron Miles had three hits while extending his hitting streak to 12 games.

3 more games in the series. GO CARDINALS!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me tell you what a "Poo Hole" is!!! I believe that the Mets did pull off one win! :P

The Rook Family said...

Oh no you di'nt!!! Never speak about my Albert that way! I'd rather have my Pujols than the Trots. hee hee hee And sure they won, but then the Cards beat them again last night. Thank you Troy Glaus for that homer in the 9th!! One more game in the series. GO CARDS!!