Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oh Rats!

Yes, I am THAT mom.

Karter is doing the science fair this year and wanted to do an experiment using rats. So, I let him.

Here are the new additions to the Rook GARAGE (come on, you didn't really think I'd let him put them in the house did you?). There are 3 of them and he is still working out the small details of the experiment, although he has started it. So far, they're not really cooperating like we thought they would. I thought rats had voracious appetites, but we are not finding that to be the case.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fluffy likes them. LOL
Photobucket

1 comment:

ronnieandjess said...

OOh No, I hat rats and mice. They shouldn't even excist. They gave me the creps just looking at them. I give you the #1 mom award. You are an awesome mom for letting him do that.