Friday, November 21, 2008

The Healthy Edge

Ok folks...new thing going on in my life. Check out my other blog (link to it over there on the side--------->), Confessions of a Supermom. Me and my two buddies who publish The Edge magazine, http://www.theedgemagazine.org, are having a weight loss contest. It's a Biggest Loser type contest. We'll be blogging about it faithfully, working with personal trainers, nutrionists, and our local doctors. Check it out. Join in if you want and/or be our support staff and/or just follow our progress and read our blogs. The three of us will be chattering back and forth on our blogs alot. There are also other comments at The Edge website blogfeed as well. Leave us your comments, thoughts, and tips and advice, please.

And yes....there will be before pics posted! YIKES!

2 comments:

kris said...

Good luck to all 3 of you on your weight loss. Nothing like some good, healthy competition, right?
I so hear you on the Diet Coke...I could never give that up!

ronnieandjess said...

Congrats to Carter on his science project and glad that he was able to catch it. I probably wouldn't of been able to sleep at all. I hate those things.