Monday, October 20, 2008

4th Folder, 4th Pic

I got tagged so here is how this works. Post the 4th Pic from the 4th folder in your "My Pictures" folder. Oh, and I tag, Jessica Bastian, Jamie Allred, Carol Olsen, and Doni Horrocks. And what the hell...Adree, I tag you too even though I can't see your blog still. Send me an other invite! (she just doesn't want me to see her blog, I just know it. LOL)

Ok....Since I have mine organized by year, here is the 4th pic from the 4th folder of 2006. And, I didn't put these pics in from Photobucket so you can click on them to make them bigger if you so wish.

It's Grizz's colt, Harley, and his mare, Lucy and Otter the Chessie. What a crappy pic! I would normally crop things too.


Check it out, Jamie! Shally's Invention from 2007! This invention won 1st place at the Invention Convention btw. Shally got a huge trophy. It's a very "cool" invention too!


And my 2008 files are jacked up, so here is the 4th pic of my 4th folder in 2008. SO CUTE!!!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Those pictures are fun! I just read it so I'll post on my blog tonight!
Sorry about the traditions..... I must have missed that one! I'll think of some and let you know somehow, that's a good thing to blog about!