Monday, October 13, 2008

Magazine Poll!

The Edge Online

Ok Friends! I need you to answer this question in either my comments section or email me a response and please tell all your friends to comment as well. Consider yourself tagged, I guess. My email is jennifer@theedgemagazine.org.

This is for The Edge magazine's November issue. It is our Hunting and Traditions issue. If it's a good one, your comment will be published and I will include your 1st name and town (and state name if you're out of state).

And, if you have pics of your favorite traditions, I'd LOVE them as well. If it's getting a Christmas tree on the day after Thanksgiving or a pic of your Uncle taking a nap after his turkey dinner...whatever you do...we want the pic. And, tell your friends, husbands, dads, uncles, aunts, moms, sisters and neighbors to send us pics of bucks, bulls, birds...whatever animals you/they may have harvested. Send them to jennifer@theedgemagazine.org.

The October issue of the magazine is on newsstands now so pick up a copy today (or look at it online....follow the link above. Just click on the cover).

No comments: