Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ya Buncha' JERKS!

Ok...so THANKS alot for not commenting on my Thanksgiving traditions post! Scardey cats. Noone sent me a comment or quote about their favorite Thanksgiving traditions. LOL Guess I'll have to make stuff up.

Let's see...Doni's favorite Thanksgiving tradition is laying around after stuffing herself as full as the turkey she just ate, watching "It's A Wonderful Life" to get in the Christmas mood and farting all that full belly out.

Carol, your favorite tradition is scrubbing dishes til' your hands are so wrinkled you look like your great grandma Betsy's roommate at the nursing home. (isn't that lady dead yet? She's like, 110!)

Amy, you are quite fond of picking off everyone's plates as you clear the table. "These folks sho do push away from the table with a buffet o' leavins' still on da plate!!", says Amy as she noisily licks each one of her fingers.

Shall I go on? I will if you don't start apologizing..... LOL

Just Kidding!

3 comments:

Trent and Amy said...

actually you got mine about right!

Dusty and Carol said...

I wished I enjoyed doing the dishes... Only the dishwasher gets to enjoy that. I would send you a tradition but it would be the girls cooking in the kitchen, setting the table, and getting everything ready. (boring) And the boys walking in the door just as it is time to eat because they have been out "looking" at deer or cows or something!

Unknown said...

LMAO!!! I would have sent one but I don't really have a thanksgiving tradition! It changes every year! Although... I do get up early for the sales... not because I need anything but just to say that I went! lol... I have tons of traditions for christmas... and BTW... I don't fart ;)