Sunday, December 28, 2008

Check out The Edge Blog!

Hey Friends! Check out the Edge Magazine blog. Get involved with it! Post comments, ideas and let us know what you think.

Also, you can get a sneak peek at upcoming story ideas, photography and/or covers. Right now you can see what our January cover shot looks like. I love it. Beautiful picture and totally "The Basin". Check it out! On my bloglist ----------->

Also over there on my bloglist are the links to my other blog, my Confessions of a Super Mom blog that is also a chronicle of my weight loss journey and the diary of the contest I'm doing called "The Healthy Edge Weight Loss Challenge" between the two ladies who publish The Edge Magazine and me. You'll find links to their blogs as well. It's fun! Cheer us on, follow us, comment often and keep the enthusiasm going. We are inspiring all kinds of people to lead more healhty and fit lives.

No comments: