Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Kenyon!

My baby isn't a baby anymore. He's 3 today. Kenyon was born December 27th and weighed 8 lbs 3 oz and he looked just like his daddy.









*Sigh* If I could just keep them little forever I would. But, they get big. They grow up. Kenyon is a big boy now. If you don't believe me, just ask him. "I big now!"

Here's the big birthday boy opening a few presents.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Having a birthday 2 days after Christmas is a bit of a bummer to some, but we kinda like it. It gives us another person to spoil and something to look forward to when the disappointment of Christmas being over sets in. And we make sure we spoil him, too. Birthdays are a big deal around here but especially when you're born close to Christmas.

"I got shot-gun!" It's really noisey too. Oh goody.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Birthday Kenyon! We love ya!
Photobucket

1 comment:

TheWesselmanWeekly said...

I have a nephew that just turned three yesterday. Good for you for keeping them seperate....thats the way it should be!! Happy Birthday Kenyon!