Monday, December 15, 2008

SANTA!! I KNOW HIM!!!

We had our Phillips Family Christmas party at my mother's house and Santa stopped by.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Apparently Karter is TOO COOL to sit on Santa's lap anymore.
Photobucket

The teenagers were too cool too.
Photobucket

Except for Em and Nat
Photobucket

Photobucket

Darin
Photobucket

Tedders loved Santa. She was very curious about that white beard.
Photobucket

Poor Cody. Another Santa-Hater. I think we may have traumatized him. Everyone was laughing and snapping pictures. We adults are cruel. Some kid is terrified and we just laugh. Terrible people. ;-)
Photobucket

It'll be ok though...Taylor and Syd, Rusty's girls, got over their fear of Santa. Taylor climbed right on Santa's lap this year.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And see...his mom will take a turn on Santa's lap. She helped Coy, Cody's big brother, get over his Santa fear.
Photobucket

Photobucket

My cousins Rusty and Casey and Rusty's wife, Theresa. I love my cuz's.
Photobucket

That's Cep. We love him. But, what's not to love? Look at that smile. He's always got it on.
Photobucket

I can't believe Sierra's a teenager now. She just looks so grown up.
Photobucket

Pop and his Rook grandkids
Photobucket

Mom, Brandy and Teddy
Photobucket

My boys all dressed in their Hi-waiaan flowerdy shirts
Photobucket

And so did Pop
Photobucket

More teenagers: Tina's girls, Kaylee, Em and Nat (and Ally and Sydney)
Photobucket

Darin and Ally, such cute cousins
Photobucket

Photobucket

Kai and Teddy
Photobucket

Miss Ted...such personality already! She was the life of the party. She kissed Cody so we grabbed the camera just in time to capture her grabbing his hair. Poor Cody...he didn't like it much! LOL
Photobucket

But who could ever be mad at this girl?? Certainly not me!
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Atwood Family said...

I love being able to see what is going with your family!!!