Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1st Day Pukes...

Kai was SO excited for his first day of school in Whiterocks. He goes to Head Start (a Ute Indian Tribe program) and his classroom is in Whiterocks this year. He could hardly wait to get there. He picked out his cowboy clothes to wear the night before and got his back pack ready and everything. He was all set.

See..notice the boots. He said, "I bet I'm the only cowboy there today, Mom." (and he was)
Photobucket

Photobucket

He got to school and he was so intent on what he was doing he didn't want to look up for a picture.
Photobucket

He said, "MOM! STOP IT! I'm focusing!!"
Photobucket

SO, Kenyon and I left him there and came home. Kenyon was enjoying being the only kid home. He got a popsicle and was watching "Barnyard".
Photobucket

But then not even halfway through his movie I got a phone call. Kai was sick and puking. So away we went, back to Whiterocks, to get our little puker.

Poor Kai-Kai! Heckuva first day.
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Adree said...

That really stincks. I guess I'm glad that Adi's at a diffrent school this year :) JK

Jaime said...

bummer! Briella went to Fort Duchesne, reluctantly but it turned out to be a good first day, no puking!

mamateena said...

ohhhhh! poor baby! Man he is a cute kid.

Unknown said...

Poor guy!! That sucks!