Friday, September 26, 2008

Wasps....YUK!

I'm a killer. Yep. I'm a big ol' killer and proud of it!

I've killed a ton of wasps nests in my yard the last couple of days. I still have a few to go though. Dang I hate them! And, my kids are terrified of them. Kai and Kenyon have been stung alot this summer. Kai got attacked and stung 4 times at once, one day. He was just screaming and I asked him where he was stung and he just screamed..."AAAAHHH!!! ALLL OVER!! They were allll over me!!!" Awwww...poor dude!

The Menace...ewwww I hate them!
Photobucket

The Nests-
I killed them in every post of my pipe fence (right next to the gate that goes to the back yard on both sides too), there was a huge nest in the propane tank lid, they were in the playhouse, swingset, under the deck, on the house, in the eaves...everywhere! The nests looked like these-
Photobucket

Photobucket

As much as I hate them though, I'm still glad I didn't find THESE WASPs in my backyard. lol That would be truly scary. Raaarrrrrr!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dude...you KNOW you're rockin' out now. Gotta LOVE 80's hair bands! lol

No comments: