Monday, September 1, 2008

Strike three! Yer out!

Karter's traveling team participated in a tournament in Spanish Fork over the Labor Day weekend. They lost 3 of their 4 games, but they actually played very well. They were up against some really good teams from Salt Lake and Lehi.

They boys had a great time though. Karter, Ally and I stayed in a hotel room with Kara Campbell and four of her kids so that was fun. We got an "executive size" room in Provo and stayed two nights. The Saturday games weren't until 6 and 8 pm, so Karter, Ally and I went shopping and bought some way cute clothes for Ally at Justice (Just for Girls), and Old Navy. She loves to shop and was mad at Karter for complaining that we were taking too long. LOL

But, since we chose to stay the extra night on Saturday, we let the kids swim on Sunday morning before we went home and Karter thought that was alright. He even woke up at 7 to hit the pool.

Here he is playing ball. I was keeping score so these are some of the only pictures I snapped of him.

On Deck....
Photobucket

Watching his coach for the signal....
Photobucket

About to smack a double....
Photobucket

Hey Uncle Rico! He would've worn that thing to play the game in if I'd let him.
Photobucket

Photobucket

"I bet I can throw this football over that mountain!" (you HAVE seen Napolean Dynamite, right?)
Photobucket

No comments: