Monday, September 15, 2008

Growing Menace....

One night, I was awakened at about 4:30 am from a peaceful slumber by a noise in my kitchen. I groggily got up to see what the noise was, flipped the light on in the kitchen only to find cats scattering everywhere in my dining room. CATS IN MY HOUSE!!! ACK!!

My cat, Fluffy, who is quite talented at getting the back sliding door open, had gotten the back door open and led all the other cats into the house. There were 8 cats in my house. The wild baby kitties were all 4 in and quite amusingly ran for the door as soon as I hit the lights. They were skidding and peeling out on the laminate floor and it was actually quite humorous. I would've found it alot more funny if there hadn't been 8 freakin' cats in my house.

BTW...I only have 2 cats of my own. I never had a cat in my yard and had a mouse problem two years ago when I got McGally and Fluffy. As soon as I started feeding my two cats, the whole neighborhood shows up and starts multiplying. Lovely...just lovely.

Look at this...they're growing. And eating more and more each day. And they're still quite wild. Havahart traps anyone?

Photobucket

At least they provide good entertainment for Teddy. She loves to watch the kitties.
Photobucket

No comments: