Thursday, July 17, 2008

Missin' my girl

I miss Ally. She's in Missouri visiting her Grandma Laura this week and I'm really missing her. We're driving to Kansas to get her on Saturday though. I can think of a million places I'd rather spend money on traveling to than Salina, Kansas, but that's ok. I'm actually looking forward to it now just so I can see my girl.

She has been shopping and told me she has bought two new hats. I can't wait to see them. She's also been swimming every day since Grandma lives right by the pool and she's been taking good care of Poppa Chelmer.

I'm glad she got to go to Grandma's and spend a week with her, but I'll be glad to have her back.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

sometimes you think it may be nice to have them gone for a little while, but shortly after they leave, life just isn't the same is it?

The Rook Family said...

OMGosh you are SO right! Even Karter, who thought he wouldn't miss her a bit, misses her. Kai and Kenyon are very excited to have her back too.