Thursday, July 31, 2008

A week in Salt Lake

We spent a week in Salt Lake City for Karter's All-Star baseball tournament in Kearns. Not that I have pics though. I have one picture of Karter playing baseball in All-Stars and it's kinda blurry. There was just so much action and intense baseball going on I didn't even get my camera out.

His team ended up taking 2nd in Roosevelt after a heartbreaking loss to Tabiona and they played great in Kearns but didn't end up winning that one either. The boys had a great time though but are ready for football season now.

Here he is, playing 1st base...
Photobucket

While we were in Salt Lake we met up with Doni and Weston Horrocks, one of Karter's teammates and one of his best friends, for a movie. We saw "Journey to the Center of the Earth" in 3D. It was very cool. I highly reccommend it. Great movie for all ages. See it in 3D if you can.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I actually had sooo much fun in the city! Even tho my dad was on his death bed! It was nice to get my mind off things... The hot sun sucked! But I feel the boys did awesome! AND I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! THAT WAS A GREAT FLICK!