Wednesday, July 2, 2008

NOOOOOOOOO!

Possible broken wrist! OH NO!
Right in the middle of All-Stars and baseball tournament season. Bad timing. Karter took a spill on his bike and may have broken his wrist. Bummer, man. Serious bummer.

We'll get it checked out on Monday the 7th to see if it's really broken or if it's magically healed. It's in a splint right now to be cautious but it may be a scaphoid bone fracture. Hope and pray for magical healing between now and Monday, please!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Good Luck! Hopefully the 4th of July will bring quick healing!!!!
I still love that you have a blog!!!
Jennasea's eyes lit up when I showed her you have a blog. She knows how to get to my blog and from there goes to any blog she wants! I'm sure pretty soon she'll come running in telling me your pregnant or you got a boob job, because she just read your blog. Not that you are or did....Long story (she did that with one of my other friends!)

Unknown said...

UMMM! You didn't mention the phone call & the sissy la la stuff!
I feel for ya Karter! Next time your mom tells ya toughen up call me! ;)

The Rook Family said...

Shhhhh Doni! Don't tell everyone I wasn't very sympathetic at first. SHHHHHH! ;-)